Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pertinent Promotions

Hello Again Friends!

Hope you’ve enjoyed the special guests I’ve had on the blog this past week.

As you well know, I often post when I find a new review or blogsite or some other information that is beneficial to authors and readers. Today I’d like to tell you about Pertinent Promotions, a new company that helps authors wade through the maze of promotional avenues available to them.

Authors know the value of promotion when it comes to sales, but how many of us can truly pay hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars or spend hours each day doing this?

Certainly not I.

That’s why I was so happy to find Pertinent Promotions! PP offers generous promotion for a great price. So if you’re an author looking for help in this area, or a reader wanting to find new authors, visit Pertinent Promotions @ Facebook or email them at: pertinentpromo@aol.com

Join me Saturday for a spotlight on new author Sharon Donovan and her book Touched by an Angel - another Pertinent Promotions client.

Until then....Be BLESSED!
Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!" (TM)

No comments: