Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Today's the day we all glance back at our lives and look forward to the chance to begin anew. I hope you are pleased with the blessings God has showered you with in 2008 - I know I am and I'm SO looking forward to 2009.

Just wanted to drop in and wish All of You, My Friends a Safe, Happy and BLESSED New Year and a prosperous 2009!

If you have a spare minute, run over to Romance EBooks Newsletter published by Debby Allen and check out my author spotlight.

Another note...Tempered Joy received a 5 book review at Long and Short Reviews!

Don't forget to check back here on Saturday for our Spotlight on Judith Gilbert.

Until later....take care, God BLESS and remember....stay positive, count your blessings and 2009 will be fine!

PamT

PS: Speaking of new beginnings....have you read The Inheritance yet?
The Inheritance is about the chance we all long for...the chance to start over and it's available in Ebook and Print!

No comments: