Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Whew! What a Week!

Well Friends,

The holidays are over and it's back to the grind LOL!

This past week has truly been exciting. As I mentioned in my New Year Post, Tempered Joy received a 5book review @ LASR.

In addition, I received another glowing review from long-time reader/reviewer, Kari Thomas.

In her email Kari said..... "The emotions you bring out in a story makes it so beautiful. I have to say, I will definitely be recommending this book to all!"

You can read her entire review @ Kari's Corner - it is the last one on the page.

Not much else going on right now, just trying to get back into routine after so many days off.

Be sure and stop back by on Saturday for our spotlight with Liana Laverentz!



Until later....take care, God Bless and remember....sorrow may come in the night, but Joy will be found in the morning.

Tempered Joy is available now!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inpirational with an Edge!" (TM)

No comments: