Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I had no clue what to write about today so decided I'd just sit down and tell you what I've been doing.

The White Roses in Bloom Authors are sprucing up our blog and I've been working on that along with Kara Lynn Russell and Nicola Beaumont. We've created a Yahoo Loop to discuss promotion, changed the template and colors, and revised the sidebars. I've also made a calendar for whose turn to post on the blog so exposure and hopefully traffic will increase.

If you're looking to find more inspirational authors, run over to the blog and check us out!

I've also been preparing for a couple more promotional activities. In Feburary, I'll be the Featured White Rose at LASR and in April I'll be spotlighted in the Self/POD Publishing column in Christian Fiction Online Magazine.

At Bayou Writers Group meeting on Saturday, Jan. 3rd we set goals for 2009. I talked about that a little in a previous post but being asked to write them down forced me to be a little more specific, so here they are....

Revise/Resubmit Christmas story - Season of Miracles
Complete Editing - Circles of Fate
Revise/lengthen/strengthen - Lori's Redemption
At least START new novel
Promote, promote, promote :-)

One personal goal - get to ideal weight. (who doesn't resolve to do this? LOL!)

Email me anytime to check the status of those goals.

Until later....take care, God Bless and remember....a good book takes you places you've never been and gives you insight into another life.

Don't forget - Saturday's Spotlight is on Liana Laverentz and her novel Jake's Return so stop on by!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!" (TM)

No comments: