Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, August 31, 2019

#SaturdaySpotlight is on.....

Good Morning and Welcome to the last Saturday Spotlight in August, 2019!

Well, we were hoping for a cool front....hasn't happened yet. My guest today could not be here, so I thought I'd just share some news of my own....


As you know, Tempered Hearts has been out in audio since June. It's doing pretty well and has garnered a few good reviews on Audible. 

You can check those out HERE.

If you've never tried audio books before, I encourage you to give them a try. You can get Tempered Hearts free with your 30 day trial through Audible HERE!

Tempered Dreams, is now in production and hopefully will be out before Christmas! Stay tuned for more info on that.



The Visionary has been getting a little more attention. First with the interview on Discover the Story and then with a review from Reader's Favorite Book Reviews. You can check that out HERE.



And last but not least, I've submitted my latest book, My Heart Weeps, to a NY publisher!

Hopefully we'll have some news on that. Meanwhile, here's a jpg I shared on Instagram with a quote from the book....


That's about it, friends! I hope you have a blessed Labor Day weekend!

Until next time, take care and God bless.
PamT

No comments: