Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

TGIO!

Here's hoping your Christmas was BLESSED, Happy & Holy!

Bet you're wondering what those initials are all about....Thank goodness its over!

I love Christmas, I really do. But I'm always glad when its over. No more mad dash to shop, no more rushing from one party to another. Oh, the blessed day when life gets back to normal.

Tomorrow I'll be hosting an author spotlight on Nelson Pahl and his book, Bee Balm & Burgandy so stop on by and catch an excerpt!

I'll also be chatting at Love Romances Cafe at 7pm CST and I'll be giving away a pdf of one of my 'Tempered' titles, so come by and join us for some fun!

Until then....be BLESSED!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: