Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Hi Friends,

You probably won't hear much from me over the next few days since it is Christmas weekend and, like you, I have numerous festivities to attend. However, I wanted to drop in and leave you with a very special poem.


The Blessing of Friends
Prov. 18:24

We've heard it all before but I'll say it again,
There's no greater blessing than that of a friend.

Dearer to one than a sister or a mother
God defines a friend as one closer than a brother.

Being a true friend, doesn't take much
A shoulder, an ear, a special touch.

You've been all of this to me and so much more
You're someone I love, cherish and adore.

God came to earth on the wings of a dove
To be a friend to man and to show us His love.

A true friend is One who will lay down His life
Christ was born for this purpose; the perfect Sacrifice.

As I count my blessings this Holiday Season,
I know that God placed you in my life for this reason.

Thank you for being my friend, I love you!


Here's wishing you and yours BLESSED and Happy Holidays!

Until later remember....Jesus is the reason for Every season!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: