Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hi Friends,

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a Happy and BLESSED New Year!

This week I'll be Spotlighting Author, Hazel Statham and her novel My Dearest Friend a Wings EPress book!

Here is Hazel's Bio:
I live in Staffordshire, England. I started writing at fifteen and have written on and off ever since. I have always been fascinated by history and write mainly in the Regency and Georgian eras, although I have been known to occasionally stray into Medieval times.
Writing is a compulsion I just can't ignore and my work has been mainly influenced by Heyer, Bronte and Austen, although over the years, I have read many authors who have inspired me.
When I was a child, I often told myself stories and this just progressed to committing them to paper to entertain family and friends. However, there have been gaps in my writing years where marriage and employment have intervened, but now that I no longer work, I am able to return to my first love and devote my time to writing. I had my first two novels published in 2005.
I have been married to my husband, Terry, since 1969 and have a grown daughter and beautiful grandson. Apart from reading and writing historical novels, my other ruling passion is animals and until recently, I was treasurer for an organisation that raised money for animal charities.
I currently share my home with a lovely yellow Labrador named Lucy, who is my constant companion. Lucy is a real sweetie, but it's not always easy working at the computer with a large Labrador trying to get on your knee!

Drop by on Friday, Jan 4th for an excerpt of My Dearest Friend!

Until then...take care and be BLESSED!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Hi Pam, Just to let you know that I will be here to take any questions and can be e-mailed at hazel.statham1@ntlworld.com Just one thing, living in England I am on UK time, but all mails will be answered.

Best wishes for the new year to everyone,

Regards

Hazel