Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, September 17, 2022

#SaturdaySpotlight is on Casey Dawes & Return to Promise Cove!

Good Morning Friends,

It's been a long and busy week. I've ordered the print proof of Kyleigh's Cowboy so (hopefully) both print and Ebook will be available simultaneously. Today I'll be attending Bayou Writer's Group meeting and next Thursday I'm heading to Nacogdoches, TX to my son's house for about 10 days. But, enough about me!

It's always a pleasure to introduce you to a brand-new-to-me-our-blog author and today is no exception so please give Casey Dawes a huge W-E-L-C-O-M-E as she shares her book, Return to Promise Cove with us!

She’s a middle-aged rule follower. But there aren’t any rules for a dead husband with secrets or a second chance at love.

Kelly Richards is forced to return to the tiny town of Promise Cove, Montana to handle an unexpected inheritance. She’s determined to sell the place quickly and go back to the life she knows. But a chance encounter with a first love makes her question everything she believes is true.

After a grueling career in the New York City police force, Ryan Svoboda came home to Promise Cove. Kelly’s unexpected return upsets his carefully constructed life. Can he tell her how he feel—how he’s always felt—before it’s too late?

Excerpt: As she walked up the steps, Kelly automatically deadheaded the flowers that lined the path. The gardening service they’d hired when they first bought the property had been skilled at choosing what to plant and diligent about maintaining it.

When she reached the top step, she noticed a large white envelope from one of the expedited mail services. How long had it been there? She always went in through the garage, so she wouldn’t have seen it. And she hadn’t received any messages telling her that something was on its way.

The return address was from Henderson Law Offices in Whitefish, Montana. Something about her grandmother?

She opened the bright red door and went to the kitchen to open the envelope and quickly scan the letter. She struggled to comprehend it.

Slowing down, she read it a second time.

It seemed her grandmother who had passed during the winter had left her an entire retreat center in Promise Cove, Montana.

But there were conditions.

Return to Promise Cove is a clean, later-in-life romance and is on sale at Amazon for only 99cents now through the 23rd so grab your copy today!

Casey Dawes writes non-steamy contemporary romance and inspirational women’s fiction with romantic elements.

She and her husband are traveling the US in a small trailer with the cat who owns them. When not writing or editing, she is exploring national parks, haunting independent bookstores, and lurking in spinning and yarn stores trying not to get caught fondling the fiber!

Find out more about Casey and her books by visiting her Website and Amazon Author Page and connecting with her on FaceBook, Instagram, BookBub and Pinterest! Sign up to receive her newsletter and get a free collection of short stories!

Thank you SO much, Casey for sharing with us today. We certainly wish you the best of luck and God's blessings in ALL things!

I thank YOU, also FRIENDS for your continued support of me and my guests. I hope you'll continue to drop by weekly for Wednesday Words with Friends and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time, take care and God bless.
PamT

7 comments:

Liz Flaherty said...

I like the excerpt, and am fascinated by your lifestyle, too! It's one of those bucket list things that will probably never come to pass, but I love hearing about others' adventures "on the road."

Gail Pallotta said...

This sounds like a sweet romance. Thanks for sharing.

Barbara Britton said...

Hi Casey. Your book sounds amazing. I love to visit National Parks, too.

Casey Dawes said...

Thank you so much, Pamela, for hosting me and talking about Return to Promise Cove, a book that I loved writing. People can also follow me on Facebook where I often talk about my travels. Have a great weekend everyone!

D. V. Stone said...

Hi, Casey! We're at camp today! We don't full-time but part-time in our 5th wheel. Thanks for sharing your book. It sounds interesting. D.

Barbara Bettis said...

What a hook at the end of the blurb! That alone will send me to add it to my Kindle. Plus, I enjoy this kind of plotline. Wishing you all the best, Casey. Happy travels!

LoRee Peery said...

I just ordered the book because I've always pictured coves on the East Coast, not Montana, so I'm intrigued.