Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

#WednesdayWordswithFriends With ME!

Good Morning Friends,

Great news! Kyleigh's Cowboy is up for PreOrder at Amazon. I'll be working to get the book up at other retailers after I receive and approve the print proof. I'd like for both to be available on publication date of 10/18/2022. Meanwhile, reserve your copy today.

Recently I came upon a book promo site called Shepherd.com where authors spotlight their books by sharing a list of books they love. Of course I had to take advantage of this free publicity and it's always a pleasure to talk about the work of my favorite authors. Below is a jpg of their main page: The Best Books on Christianity which features mostly nonfiction along with the books I deem the best Christian fiction novels that show the awesome power of God to heal the most wounded of souls.



I hope you enjoyed this quick post and that you'll check back weekly for more Wednesday Words with Friends and Saturday Spotlight.

Oh...before I forget! Sept. 20 - 25th NN Lights will be hosting a "Super Sale Bookish Event" which I'll be participating in and where an Amazon gift card will be up for grabs. Watch for the graphic and more info in the days to come!

Until next itme, take care and God bless.
PamT


9 comments:

D. V. Stone said...

Congratulations! Looks like a great book. D.

Maxine Douglas said...

What a great variety of stories to choose from. Congrats to everyone! -- Maxine

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks DV & Maxine!
I appreciate your support.
PamT

Barbara Bettis said...

wishing you all the best with your book. And thanks for the recommendations. I've read a couple already, but now I have some great new choices.

Kara O'Neal said...

These all look really great. I love seeing the covers all at once!

Gail Pallotta said...

Congratulations on the new book! Shepherd.com sounds like an interesting site. Thanks for the recommendations.

Alina K. Field said...

I love your suggested reads on Shepherd.com!

Leah St. James said...

Congratulations, Pamela! I recently learned about Shepherd.com. It's a great site!

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Congrats, Pam, on the new book! Shepherd.com looks like an interesting site.