Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday Treasure: Books

Well today's treasure is late going up...I've been busy, busy, busy this morning LOL!

Can't complain though as it's been quite a productive day.

You all know I am an author and avid reader and I share information with you on books I enjoy, find helpful, etc.

Today I just want to reiterate how valuable books are....





Books open doors to imagination.
Books take you to places you might not ever get to visit otherwise.
Books teach valuable lessons you can then share with others.
Books take you on adventures you'd otherwise never consider.
Books educate, encourage, uplift, and entertain.

So today I'd like to encourage you to pick up or download a book and more importantly, in this time of virtual reality and technology, buy books for the children in your life. Better yet, read to them!

Something to think about...
"Inspirational with an Edge!" 

No comments: