Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Treasure: YouTube!

Good Morning Friends,

I never thought I'd count this venue as a treasure but let me tell you I have found YouTube is a huge resource and a wealth of information!



I've visited this site and watched videos and listened to books by some of my favorite authors and spiritual teachers!

Dr. Wayne Dyer, Marianne Williamson, Doreen Virtue, Jack Canfield are just a few. I've also listened to and watched Oprah!

You can find book trailers, movie trailers, TV episodes...all sorts of things are available on this site!

If you've never visited YouTube and searched for yourself the wealth of information available to you, please do so today!

Have a Blessed Day!
PamT


No comments: