Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday Thoughts: Life, Change, Growth

Good Morning!

October 10th!....Wow, time just keeps barreling on doesn't it? The *lyrics "life's about changing, nothing ever stays the same" keep rolling through my brain. (Ugh, no that was NOT an intentional rhyme LOL)...

Anyway, they got me to thinking....and isn't that what these weekly posts are about?

I digress...

Life IS about change but shouldn't change be a catalyst for growth?

The song goes on to ask "how can I help you to say goodbye?" and is speaking about moving, losing to separation or divorce, and then death. All changes most of us don't really like much less look at as opportunities for growth.

But if you think about it with your spiritual perception instead of emotional self, life is ALL about growing and evolving....mentally, physically, emotionally and of course, spiritually. I mean, aren't we told that when one door closes, God opens a window, and that opportunity knocks, or that hard times are just blessings in disguise?

Remember...in EVERY circumstance there is something (or things) to learn and to be grateful for!

Things like strength, courage, patience, compassion, empathy; we learn to honor ourselves and others. We learn that love, peace and joy can overcome or abolish the toughest obstacle.  These are prime examples of ways we can grow and evolve through the changes in our life.

Now I know the process of growth and/or change isn't always easy but isn't true happiness worth the effort?

I think so...

Something to think about!

"Inspirational with an Edge!" (tm)

PS: Speaking of life...we've got 3 brand new baby goats at the Silver Spur! Get a load of these cuties born yesterday...


And this one born today!




*Patty Loveless "How Can I Help You To Say Goodbye"*

No comments: