Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Dream is Dashed - Again

Well Friends a couple of weeks ago (two to be exact) I posted about the dream of a Triple Crown winner being resurrected with the magnificent run by Mind That Bird in the Kentucky Derby.

Saturday (16th) I sat in front of the television, eyes glued to the screen routing for this little horse to come from behind and take the second jewel in the Triple Crown races, The Preakness.

Alas, the dream is dashed again.

Although he ran a magnificent race again, he didn't get the break he needed early enough and missed out, coming in second place to Rachel Alexandra - the FIRST filly to win the Preakness in 75yrs!

Can't say I'm devestated, it's time a filly showed them old boys up LOL!

There's always next year........so Remember, no matter what life throws at you, dreams can come true!

Tempered Dreams is available now in ebook and print!

Until later......take care, be BLESSED and dream big cause all of heaven is dreaming with you!

PamT

PS: Join me Saturday when we spotlight author Karen Cogan.

No comments: