Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Once Again the Dream is Resurrected

Hello Friends!

This post will be short and sweet for several reasons, the main one is I'm clueless on what to blog about LOL!

So much is going on in my life right now it would take a month of posts just to keep you informed. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to write them all.

Saturday while you were enjoying the spotlight with Wendy, I was out dragging the roads...first the monthly Bayou Writers Group meeting, then my daughter's baby shower (more on that later), then rushing home to watch the Kentucky Derby.

I must say, with the amazing run of Mind That Bird, the dream for a Triple Crown winner has been resurrected!

In a rag to riches story we all love, this 50-to-1 longshot that was purchased for less than $10K (unheard of in Thoroughbreds) has won the hearts of horse racing fans all over America!

Will he fulfill our dreams of winning the Triple Crown?

We'll know more after the Belmont Stakes in a couple of weeks!

I'll be sure and keep you posted.

Join me this Saturday when Liana Laverentz returns to the Spotlight.

Hope to see you then!

PamT

No comments: