Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In Like a Lion ~ Out Like a Lamb

We've all heard that old saying about March....and that's exactly what's happened in my life.

The month blew in like a hurricane, two new releases (Winter Madness & Review of Love), two new acceptances (The Dog of My Heart & Dangling by a Fingertip), a sales blitz on The Inheritance!

On top of all this, after more than 6 weeks of pain, fear and trips to the emergency room, my husband has been diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma. That's the bad news.

The GOOD news is: the condition is contained, it is non aggressive and the most easily cured. After his first treatment all of his test have come back GREAT and he's almost back to his old self ~ funny, happy, strong, positive. We are standing on the Name above all names ~Jesus~ His Blood and His Word that, this too shall pass and hubby will emerge the victor ~ healed and whole from the top of his head to the soles of his feet, fingertip to fingertip!

Please stand in agreement with us on this ~ Thanks Friends.

But the emotional rollercoaster and added responsibilties have left me exhausted (for lack of a better word) and in all honesty, I need to be writing and editing, not in a frenzy about blogging and networking.

As you know, my agent Les Stobbe is pitching my 2 complete WF novels, The Visionary & Circles of Fate as well as my gift/devotional book Love is a Rose.

You may not be aware that he is also pitching 2 novel proposals to Summerside for their Love Finds You line ~ this company buys on proposal which means I have 2 novels to write LOL!

So, I've decided to take a break and only blog once a week (instead of twice) in addition to the Saturday Spotlight (this week ~ Christy French) and to back off on hosting so many tours ~ only until I catch my breath and settle back into my routine.

I know you'll all understand and I THANK YOU for it.

Until later...Be BLESSED!
PamT

No comments: