Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Monday, March 3, 2008

Hello Friends!
Have you ever thought about the way that music is threaded throughout your life? While getting ready for vaction last week, the words, "I'm leavin on a jet plane" played over and over in my mind and led to more thoughts about all the songs that relate to a certain time or event in my life....The song that played the first time I danced with the man who became my husband, the song I sang all day the day my granddaughter was born, the songs my children loved as babies and would sing in those sweet, angelic voices. :-)

Music is an intricate part of life for many writers. Sometimes a song will spark an idea for a story or novel and some authors write while listening to music. I can't do this though, because I either get too caught up in the song to write or too caught up in the story and the music is just a distraction. But for some, they must have music to stimulate their muse.

What about you...what songs are on the soundtrack of your life? I'd love to know!

Author Spotlight: On Wednesday I'll be spotlighting Dr. Joe Capista and his book What Can a Dentist Teach You About Business, Life & Success? This can benefit all business people including writers!


Until next week remember.....God has given you the power to create wealth!
Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: