Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blog Fest Over, New Contest Underway!

Hello Friends!

Well Ginger Simpson’s Blog Fest is over, but it’s not too late to win! I have five posts at Ginger’s Blog and on each one I promise one lucky person who comments a FREE pdf of one of my books. So run over there, read, and comment – in fact, don’t just read my posts, read every post and your sure to find new books for your TBR pile!

If you’ve been following my blog, you’ll know that The Wild Rose Press is spotlighting a particular line each month with contests, prizes and all sorts of things. Well, March is White Rose month and TWRP is celebrating with a Jelly Bean Hunt. Check it out; it’s sure to be loads of fun!

On Thursday, I’ll be at Romance Excerpts Only Yahoo Loop and on Saturday, TWRP authors will be at Talking Two Lips Yahoo Loop all day!

Just a reminder: A Hero for Jessica will be released on March 26th!


Well Friends, not much else going on…until next time take care, be BLESSED and remember…Jesus is the reason for EVERY season!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: