Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Attention Romance Readers & Ebook Lovers!


Hi Folks!

In my last post, I promised to give you information on my books. So, here I am. :-)

Since this blog was instigated for The Wild Rose Press, let me begin by telling you about my novel, The Inheritance that is available NOW! in Ebook format.

The Print version will be available June 22nd.
The Inheritance is about the chance we all long for...the chance to start over.

Widowed at 39 and suffering from empty nest syndrome, Rebecca Sinclair has no idea what God has in store for her future. Will an inheritance in the wine country of New York give her life new purpose and encourage her to love again?

US Postal carrier Raymond Jacobey has been in love with the little widow since the first time he laid eyes on her. Can he overcome his shyness and insecurity to win her heart or will he lose her to her inheritance?

Find out as we follow Rebecca and Ray on a romantic journey that leads them from the vastness of Washington State to the awesome beauty of the Finger Lakes Region of New York.
Well, one down, 4 to go LOL.
Until next time remember...God has set you apart for an Inheritance (Acts 20)
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: