Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm Looking For Ebook Readers!


Hello Folks,

In a blog post for Enspiren Press, the subject was covered on Who Buys Ebooks...though interesting, I'm wondering...

Where Do I Find Ebook Readers?

I'm not talking about devices, I'm talking about people!

So, I'm cross posting this to all of my blogs searching for answers and asking you ebook readers out there to contact me at: pthib-7@centurytel.net & let me know how e-authors can find you and let you know about our books.

IMW, If you LOVE ebooks, check out my latest release The Inhertiance - Available NOW from The Wild Rose Press!

Until later remember, a picture is worth a thousand words but a story lives on and on and on!

"Inspirational with an Edge!"


No comments: