Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

#WednesdayWordswithFriends Me Catching up with YOU!

Good Morning Friends

Well, looks like we get two spots in a row on the blog to catch up. I spotlighted The Visionary on Saturday because my scheduled guest could not be here. Today I'm SO excited to tell you that I FINALLY finished Kyleigh's Cowboy!

The novella is off to 2 editors for final read-through. The cover is nearly perfected (I'll share it with you soon) and I'm in the process of putting it up for pre-order. I'll keep you apprised on that too!

Meanwhile, here is the blurb and a placeholder cover I created just for kicks....

She’s attempting to start a new life. He’s roamed for more than a decade. Can they let go of the past and grab hold of the future?

Seven years after the death of her husband, Kyleigh Winters turned their old vacation home into a brand new guest ranch. Not willing to join the ranks of lonely women trolling the bars or online in search of a man, Kyleigh is sure if God wishes her to have another husband, He’ll send the perfect someone in His own time. But will she be open to the possibility of new love when He does?

Searching for a place that calls to his soul, Lance Stevens has been a roaming cowboy for ten years since retiring from the Marines. He finds that sanctuary the moment he drives through the Silver Star’s gate and meeting the lovely owner speaks to more than his soul. Will he open to the healing power of love?

Get Pamela Thibodeaux's second chance romance novella today and see how love and faith conquers all.

Hope you enjoyed this peek at what very well may be my last book for a while.

Until next time, take care and God bless.

PamT

No comments: