Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

#WednesdayWordswithFriends with Me!

Good Morning Friends,

It's that time of the month where I catch up with you and share what's happening in my world. So much to talk about LOL!

I'll begin with my trip to Nacogdoches, TX earlier this month to watch my son's cheer and dance teams from Stephen F Austin State University show off their national routines before they headed off to Florida where they brought home several awards including a few National Championships!




While at his house, I took care of his ducks and dogs.... Cleaning brooders and gathering babies that hatched to add to the brooders. Lot's of work but the joy of sitting on the deck and enjoying nature is well worth the effort.


In my last post, I mentioned a special gift I gave my granddaughter for her 18th birthday. I started writing a journal when she was a few months old and stopped when her PawPaw died. I spent the better part of March filling in the blanks. I'm still a bit raw from the experience but here's a pic of the front, back and poem I wrote...

Click on the pic to enlarge and read the poem.


Now it's just getting through graduation and her moving to Nac with her uncle. 

That's about it for now, Friends. Hope you enjoyed catching up with me as much as I enjoy sharing with you. And, I hope you'll stop by each week for Wednesday Words with Friends and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time take care and be BLESSED!
PamT

7 comments:

D. V. STONE said...

You are a busy lady! Having the journal for her is priceless. D.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks Donna!
I appreciate you dropping by.
PamT

Alina K. Field said...

What a beautiful gift to your granddaughter! And taking care of the ducks? Whew, that sounds like a lot of work. Thanks for sharing today, Pamela.

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Pam,

Great that you remain close to your son and granddaughter. Keeping a journal is always a wonderful idea.

Barbara Britton said...

You have been busy, Pam. I love the idea of the journal. What a treasure.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thanks Alina, Jacqueline and Barbara. Yeah, taking care of the ducks was a lot of work, especially having to catch those babies in a net and retrieve others from the nest LOL!

I appreciate you ALL!
PamT

Mary Preston said...

I'm loving the whole idea of a journal. I wish I had thought of that.