Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

#WednesdayWordsWithFriends ~ A Personal Post

Good Morning,

I'm currently sitting at the table in a brand new camper looking out as the sun rises over the trees at Indian Creek campground in Woodworth, LA. Such a beautiful place!

Since I joined Bryan Cohen's Amazon Ad School, life has been filled with learning a whole lot about covers and sales pages, writing ad copy and researching then setting up ads. Whew!

Therefore, this post will be a short and sweet update.

Tempered Truth is now available in Audio and I have codes for a free audiobook in return for a review.


I proofed and approved the files for Keri's Christmas Wish audiobook. It should be available for listening within a couple of weeks so if you want a code for that book too, just let me know and I'll put you on a list and send it to you ASAHP.


I've completed the first draft of Kyleigh's Cowboy and sent it out for feedback from my critique partners. The plan is an early 2022 release so I'll keep you updated on that!



That's about all for today. My newsletter will go out tomorrow for those of you who've signed up. I'll be asking for feedback from my subscribers and (at least) one lucky person will win a gift card to use for themselves or help with their Christmas shopping. So if you haven't signed up, do so now!

That's about it for now. I'll have a guest post next Wednesday so I'll take a moment to wish you and yours a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!



Before I sign off, I'd like to share with you a lovely Children's Christmas Book I received from my narrator. I've read and reviewed Fraser the Fir and it will make a lovely gift for children or grandchildren. Check it out!



Be sure and tune in for this week's Saturday Spotlight! Until next time, take care and God bless.
PamT

5 comments:

Carol James said...

Thanks for being such an inspiration and an encourager.

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Congrats on being so productive. You are an inspiration.

Mary Preston said...

Enjoy the view.

Alicia Dean said...

Wow...you have lots of things going on. I hope the Ad class is helpful. The children's book sounds wonderful. Good luck with the writing!

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Thank you ALL dear friends!
Good luck and God's blessings to each of YOU
PamT