Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

#TuesdayTreasures Christmas Memories to Treasure!

Good Morning!

Well Christmas is over and the New Year is less than a week away. What better treasures to share than Christmas Memories....

 My daughter and son-in-law opened their brand new home and cooked our Christmas dinner.....Such a lovely gesture. I remember when we had these celebrations at my house but as with most families, changes happen, loved ones go to be with the Lord and the younger generation starts hosting these celebrations.
 Who says family is always blood? One of the best gifts was a surprise visit from our 'extended family' from Henrietta, TX!
Hail, hail the gang's all here!

My dad, my honey, my children, grandchildren and our extended family!

And my most favorite...me, my daughter and my son.....

I AM incredibly Blessed!

Hope your Christmas was merry and bright and your New Year is Blessed beyond measure!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hope to see you later in the week (and each week) for Thursday Thoughts, Saturday Spotlight and Tuesday Treasures!

Until next time, take care and God bless.
PamT

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Looks like you had a lovely holiday- Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you!

Kara O'Neal said...

What a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing! And I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Diane Burton said...

Lovely picture of you and your children. Merry Christmas, Pam.

Alicia Dean said...

Aww, looks like you had an amazing holiday. It is wonderful to spend time with family and friends. Thank you for sharing the pics!