Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, April 16, 2015

#ThursdayThoughts: When Enough is Enough

Good Afternoon Friends,

Yeah I'm a bit late in posting today's Thursday Thoughts but it's been a crazy couple of days.

You may wonder where the title of this post came from. Well, I'll tell you....

There is a situation in my life that seems to end up in the same senseless turmoil no matter what I do. 

As a Christian we are called to love and forgive. Jesus said 7 x 70  when asked how many times we should forgive the same offense.

If you know me at all, you know I write to encourage and uplift so I want to say this....

At some point you have to STOP putting yourself in the position to have to forgive the same offense again and again and again!

Forgive, Yes! By all means and move on. 

But Respect and Value YOURSELF enough to know when it's time to put your foot down and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

Photo Borrowed from Eternal Elements on FACEBOOK


Something to think about.....


Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge" 

No comments: