Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Guest Post by Anita Philmar: How to Keep the Romance Alive

Good Morning Friends!

Today I'd like to welcome Anita Philmar to Thursday Thoughts with some ideas on how to keep romance alive in your life!

How can we keep romance alive in your life?

By doing something every day to show that you care. It doesn’t have to be a grand gesture, little things count too.


That’s the reason behind my creating my romantic tip blog because we all need to remember that the people in our lives matter.

http://anitaphilmar.wordpress.com/


Here are a few of the one’s I’ve tried.


1. I took lipstick and drew a set of lips on the mirror in my master bathroom. – my husband didn’t even seem to notice.


2. My husband loves to have eggs for breakfast – so I wrote I love you on one of them. Again – he didn’t notice.

3. Play tourist – this is something my husband and I enjoy so it works to create time together.

4. Use Your Phone – I try to tex my husband and kids at least once a week with “I love you.” Never hurts to show them that you care.

5. Star gazing – I enjoy sitting out in the back yard staring at the sky and enjoying a quiet moment with my husband.

6. Read together the same book – this is fun and get you away from the routine of watching television every night. (We did this with our kids and read the Harry Potter series)

7. Touch – this is some I crave. I need to touch and be touched so I make sure I get my fill when I can.
My way of doing this sometime is to just stop and stare at my husband. I won’t move until he gives me a kiss. I also demand hugs regularly.

8. Share hobbies – both my husband and I like to play golf. We join a couples group so we can play regularly with other couples.


I’m constantly trying new things. Some work, some don’t but if they don’t I at least point out to him that I tried.

Hope you find a few that you can use.


Author Bio: Hot, Erotic Author, Anita Philmar likes to create stories that push the limit. A writer by day and a dreamer by night, she wants her readers to see the world in a new way.

Influenced by sci-fi programs, she likes to develop places where anything can happen and where erotic moments come to life in a great read.

Naughty or Nice?

Read one of her books and decide.

Hotwired for each other... 

When Ross Dixon is kidnapped from his office, along with the sexy lawyer who'd been busting his balls over a deal that should have been a walk in the park, he wakes to find a devotion chip surgically implanted in his brain. If that isn't bad enough, the chip, designed to trigger emotional reactions between him and the woman lying next to him, is working overtime on his libido. 

Mistaken for Ross's flavor of the month, Kayla Michaels, a 22nd century lawyer, doesn't have a problem spending time in Ross's bed--or over his desk--but she wants no part in the romantic feelings the chip is provoking. She's been down that road before and ended up burned. 

Kayla and Ross struggle to find answers while coming to terms with the constant lust sizzling between them, but along the way each wonders if the emotions are real or just a side effect of being hotwired.


Excerpt:

Mr. Dixon, my parents have been down this road before with your company. This time, I plan to  iron out any problems before they even see the contract.” Unwilling to play around, she used her best lawyer voice to drive home her point. “They’re still not certain they want to sell. So don’t waste my time with anything less than your best offer.”

“Kayla, this proposal isn’t like any of the others. Your parents will make enough money to retire and never have to work again.” Ross leaned back in his chair as if she couldn’t find a single issue with the contract. 

She pulled out her minicomputer. “Mr. Dixon,  money isn’t the only issue. Several other items need to be clarified.” 

“Okay, Kayla, where do you want to start?”

His compliance to her demand didn’t ease her anxieties. As a shark in the business world, he didn’t enter into a contract unless he hoped to recoup his cost. So why did he want her parents’ property?

Purchase at





No comments: