Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Obsessions....

Well this is definitely a different topic but the subject has been on my mind lately, actually stemmed from a conversation the other night about binges.

While talking to a friend I made the comment... "Some folks go on eating binges, others drinking binges, well for me it's Reading binges."

I believe we all have the tendency to obsess but the question is...What are you obsessed about or over?

Here are a few things people obsess about.....




Food, Calories, Weight, Body Image.....



 Clothing, shoes, Appearance......

The Past.......

Selfie's (LOL!)

Drugs, Alcohol...



The Question Is .... is your obsession something that can improve or enhance your life or bring you (and everyone around you) down?

Something to think about!
"Inspirational with an Edge! 


No comments: