Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Walls

I had a dream the other night, well morning actually. In it we were building a new house. Up on piers, the area below was an enclosed garage with high walls and a staircase leading up and into the house.

Terry was there and we had written all over the walls sentiments to show our love and appreciation of him.

One statement said.... "When you saw what was reflected in my eyes, you showed me my true heart."

That statement has stuck with me.

Although I'm not sure exactly why and a psychiatrist would probably have a field day with it, I believe it is because he did show me my true heart.

The heart of a woman. 

The heart of a wife.

It also made me think of the scripture that says "Man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart." AND "Your law is written on my heart."

image found on Google Search


We all have walls in our heart. Built to 'protect' us, these only serve to block us and keep us bound in prisons of shame, guilt, resentment, anger.

When God looks at your heart, what walls will He see? 

Better yet, what will He see written on those walls?

Something to think about....

"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: