Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Home

Hello Friends,

We've all heard that home is where the heart is and with family and loved one's in the same location that sentiment is so easy to understand. But one thing I'm beginning to realize is that home is more than where the heart is...home is where the soul longs to be. Where the soul finds peace and joy and room for expansion.

Some may not understand why folks leave their native area and feel at home in foreign lands or another state or even town for that matter. But over the last few years I've truly began to see the reality of how "home" can mean something totally different than what you're used to.


Photo borrowed from "The Wild Country Woman" on FaceBook


Something to think about...

"Inspirational with an Edge!"  

No comments: