Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Spotlight ~ Aileen Friedman-Naude

Good Morning Friends,

As you know I've been busy & traveling this week so, I'm a little late posting my Saturday Spotlight. Today I'm happy to introduce to you Aileen Friedman-Naude with her book, When is My Forever.  I first met Aileen when she advertised her other book, Changes from a Sunset with The Wordsmith Journal Magazine, so it pleases me greatly to have her here on my blog with her second book. So, without much further ado, here she is....

I am truly blessed by God, without Him life has no purpose.

There is nothing more precious to me than my family. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, 3 daughters, "adopted" Anja, 2 son-in-laws and the 3 most darling grandchildren. 

I read almost anything but mostly love biographies and old classics.
I love walking on the beach with my hubby & dog everyday it is the best time of everyday. 

I had a lot of time on my hands when all my children left home and decided it was time to put my stories from my head to paper.
'Changes From a Sunset' is my first book and I am overwhelmed by the incredible response it has received. My second book 'When is my Forever' has just been published.

Vanda has always had a strained, volatile and unloving relationship with her mother, Dena. When Vanda and her best friend Patty meet a new group of friends they are introduced to love and also to God.

There are brief moments when it seems as though Dena can change and become the mother Vanda has always longed for, but these moments are short-lived, leaving Vanda feeling more and more bitter.

Egan, her Irish boyfriend, is the perfect antidote, but their plans for a happy forever are put to the test when he is forced to return to Ireland.

To make matters worse, an unwanted pregnancy stops Vanda from joining him, and she discovers an anger towards her mother that consumes her.

Will Vanda rely on God to get her through this traumatic time, and will Egan be the forever she has longed for all her life?

When is my Forever is available through Amazon in Print and on Kindle.

You can find our more about Aileen by visiting her Website, or connecting with her on FaceBook, Twitter @aileenlf, Good Reads, LinkedIn or look her up on Google!


Well Friends, I hope you enjoyed this spotlight as much as I enjoy bringing it to you.

Until next time, Be Blessed!
PamT

No comments: