Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday Treasure - Handmade Gifts

Good Morning Friends!

I have a confession to make....I envy those who can create handmade gifts. No, not a negative, judgmental sort of envy --so I guess the word 'admire' is better used here--Either way, I sometimes wish I had that ability. Alas, I do sometimes use my writing to gift others so I guess it all balances out in the end!

Today's Tuesday Treasure I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine who does create handmade gifts.

Pat Fry and I have been friends for years and I knew she crocheted, but had no idea of the many things she creates so it was so much fun and my pleasure to help her build a website to showcase her talent.

From sock monkeys to jewelry, crocheted to kitchen items, picture frames and wreaths, Pat can help you fulfill your gift list!






Check out Pat's Creative Designs and let her help you fulfill your Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary/ETC lists with a handmade gift that will be something to treasure always!






I hope you've enjoyed this issue of Tuesday Treasures. Thanks for visiting! I pray your day is Blessed!
PamT



No comments: