Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Sunday, August 7, 2011

5 Heart Review from TRS!

Hello Friends,

Sorry no Saturday Spotlight this week - yes, there was a new release from White Rose Publishing, The Covering by Dana Pratola but the book will be here on tour August 29th so I'm holding off on spotlighting it - if you want to find out more though, here's the link to the book & Dana's website!

However, I received great news on Friday!

The Visionary received a 5 heart review from The Romance Studio!

Reviewer, Brenda Talley said.... "The love of God is expressed extensively throughout this amazing book. It is not a book to be read by the faint of heart. However, I assure you that you will be blessed if you take time to read it. It will bless your soul. I laughed and cried—mostly cried. The book was intensely emotional. There are multiple layers of the story which constantly kept me on my toes. It definitely affected me when the book was completed. I highly, very highly, recommend this book to anyone. Kudos, Ms.Thibodeaux!"          
Read the entire review HERE!

And if that wasn't exciting enough - the review will be up @ TRS for their 5 Heart Sweetheart Vote beginning 8/8/11. The winner gets some free advertising so PLEASE run over there and vote!

Here's the link again! http://www.theromancestudio.com/5heart_form.php

Well Friends, been an exciting week - stay tuned for more from Clash of the Titles as well as another review on The Visionary!

Until later...take care, God Bless and remember....God is MUCH bigger than the boxes we put Him in!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!" (tm)

No comments: