Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Review of The Visionary!

Well Friends, it's that time again....time to share with you another review of The Visionary this one from friend and fellow White Rose author, Clare Revell

When Alex Broussard hires Taylor Forrestier and her twin brother Trevor to renovate and restore the old house he bought, he has no idea what he’s getting into. For one thing he finds himself attracted to Taylor and for another he’s picking up vibes of something simmering below the surface. It’s not just the gift she possesses either, which makes her restorations perfect.

 This novel by Pamela Thibodeaux is set in Louisiana and is full of the richness and beauty of the Deep South. Its vivid descriptions and wonderful characters add a depth to the story which serves to pull the reader in. The romance is mixed with mystery and a dark past which threatens the safety and sanity of all of. Well worth reading. ~ Reviewed by Clare Revell, Author of Season for Miracles & Saving Christmas http://www.revell124.plus.com/clarerevell/

I can't begin to tell you how blessed I am that my fellow authors and friends would not only make time to review this book, but that they would allow me to share their thoughts with YOU, Dear Readers and I hope you're enjoying these as much as I am.

Stay tuned next week for another!
Until later...take care & God Bless.
PamT

No comments: