Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Red River Romance Writers

Well Friends, I'm back on the road again - this time to Wichita Falls, Texas to speak at the Red River Romance Writers monthly meeting!

Life has been a whirlwind since I returned from Nashville, TN last week, but I'd rather be busy than have too much time on my hands. What is it the Bible says about idle hands?

Yeah, and too much time means way too much time to think and that's not always a good thing.

Not much else happening in my world. I'm still waiting on my edits for The Visonary and will be heading back to Bandera, TX and the Silver Spur Ranch on or around the 18th for about 3 weeks....SO looking forward to going back!

Just wanted to drop in and keep you abreast of what's going on so until later....Take care & Be BLESSED!

PamT

No comments: