Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What's Going on in MY World

Hello Friends,

When I consider what to blog about, I try and post something that would be of interest to many.... places where readers and authors connect, author spotlights, etc.

Today I thought I'd just drop by and fill you in on what's happening in my world.

On a personal note, you may or may not know that I am the grandmother of two beautiful children. My Angel Girl, Bryanna is 4 (5 in March) and "Baby Sean" will be 3 in April. I must admit I never beleived the saying, "there's nothing like being a grandparent" until I became one...and yes THERE'S NOTHING LIKE IT!

The great news is I'm going to be a grandmother again! My daughter is almost 3 months along now and we're hoping for a little brother for Bryanna.

On a professional note, my Agent has also accepted my gift book to pitch! I'm so happy about this!! Love is a Rose parallells the love of God and the Christian life to the words of The Rose, written by Amanda McBroom and performed by Conway Twitty and Bette Midler.

I'll be sure and keep you posted on what happens with the projects he pitches.

Bayou Writers Group's Anuual Fall Conference on the 15th was a smashing success! I was going to write a whole post about it, but my fellow BWG members beat me to it. Visit Nona, Mindy or Jess's blog to find out more. One of our guests also blogged about the conference!

Well Friends, that's about all the news for now. Today I'm guest blogging @ Simply Romance Reviews Blog so if you get a chance run over there and check it out.

Saturday Spotlight this week will be Judith Rochelle and her book, On the Run.

Hope you'll drop by and check out this great book.

IMW, have a BLESSED and Happy Thanksgiving!!

PamT

1 comment:

Judith Leger said...

Those are all wonderful blessings, Pam! Happy Thanksgiving!