Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Monday, November 10, 2008

Good News - We Have An Agent!!

Hello Friends!

If you read my post on October 16th, you'll know that I pulled my book, The Visionary from Enspiren Press due to unforseen and unfortunate circumstances. This put me back to square one with the novel...should I pitch to other small presses or take a chance and find an agent to represent me?

With much prayer and consideration, I decided to give myself a time frame to find an agent and if no success, pitch to small presses.

Well, WE HAVE AN AGENT!

By the grace of God or a miracle (aren't they one and the same?) I hooked the 2nd person I queried!!

Mr. Les Stobbe has been in the business for 53yrs and is known as the champion of getting contracts for new authors.

Now some of you may feel like I do, that I'm not a new author, but in the eyes of bigger publishing houses, I just may be.

And that's fine!

As long as one contracts this book and my other WIP - Circles of Fate LOL!

Well Friends, just wanted to share with you this success and to THANK YOU for your continued prayers and support.

Now, on to more news.....

Wednesday I'll be spotlighting Masha Malka and her book The One Minute Coach for her virtual book tour through streetsmarketing.com.

Our Saturday Spotlight this week will be Amber Leigh Williams and her latest book Denied Origin.

Saturday is also Bayou Writers' Group's Annual Fall Conference so if you're in the vicinity of Lake Charles, Louisiana c'mon out and join us!

That's all for now, Folks!

Until later...take care, God Bless and remember....the Vision is yet for an appointed time!

PamT

1 comment:

Winona Cross said...

I am so thrilled for you Pam! I want the coming year to be the one I seek an agent for "Rebecca's Journey."

Mindy asked us to send her our goals and accomplishments for the New Year. I did, then I blogged about it.

See you Saturday at the conference.

Nona