Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just a quick note to wish Each and Every One of You, My Dear Friends a BLESSED and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I also want to Thank You for your continued support of my writing, Thank GOD for the successes I've attained to date and for the lessons I've learned on this journey and Thank MY Family for their unfailing support.

Have a Blessed day and remember....a grateful heart is a merry heart and a merry heart brings life to the body and health to the bones.

There's always something to be grateful for....and when you express gratitude, you open yourself to receive more good things!

Don't forget, Saturday I'm spotlighting Judith Rochelle and her book On the Run so if you get a chance, drop on by!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!" (TM)

No comments: