Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Gift to You

Hi Friends!

In my last post, I told you about the contest I'm holding during the month-long interview @ Time with Tianna where everyone who posts a comment will be entered into a drawing to win a complete autographed set of the Tempered series!

I also mentioned that everyone who participates will receive a free gift from me.

My gift to you is a pdf file called Thib's Teaser which contains blurbs and excerpts from all of my titles as well as a free short story and discount coupons totalling $20 (or more) in savings toward the purchase of my books!

Remember, to participate in the contest, all you have to do is post a comment on the interview! Don't panick if your comment does not appear right away. Tannia is on vacation this month and updates are sporadic. However, she will update and I WILL receive your information!

No purchase is necessary, but IF you do buy any of my books (and leave a comment) July 1st thru Aug 5th (full or short, e or print - including my ebook Simple Promotional Tools for Every Author) your name will be entered TWICE in the drawing! (see previous post for details on sending me a copy of your receipt)

Again, All participatants will be added to my mailing list and the winner will be announced here on August 15th.

Looking forward to your comments!

PamT

1 comment:

Fedora said...

Thanks for letting us know, Pam--I read your post on Chatting with Joyfully Reviewed :) I definitely enjoyed your interview!