Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Win Complete Set of Tempered Series!

Hi Friends!

In conjunction with my month-long Featured Author presentation @ Time With Tannia I’m having a contest.

Grand prize will be an autographed copy of the entire set of the Tempered Series!

Book 1 Book 2 Book 3 Book 4 (Brand New Release!)

Tempered Hearts Tempered Dreams Tempered Fire and Tempered Joy!

To participate simply go to the interview and post a comment. The name of each commenter will be entered into a random drawing.

Each entrant will receive a gift!

No purchase is necessary, but IF you buy any of my books (full or short – e or print) July 1st thru August 5th simply send me a copy of your receipt (email; pthib-7@centurytel.net or print to: PO Box 324, Iowa, LA 70647) and your name will be entered TWICE for the grand prize – a complete autographed set of the Tempered Books!

All entrants will be added to my mailing list.

Winner will be announced here on August 15th

Good luck!

PamT

No comments: