Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Monday, November 26, 2007

Marvelous Monday! (changing my perception)

Hello Friends!

If you've read my last Monday post, you'll see that I'm doing my best to change my perception and get away from those same ole labels.

I hope each and every one of you had a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

As you may know, in May, my book Tempered Dreams went on a virtual book tour. Well, beginning in December, I will be hosting authors on tour, so check back regularly and see what's happening.

Well, hope you're having a 'Marvelous' Monday!

Until later...take care, stay in touch, God Bless and remember....God has set YOU apart for an inheritance!

The Inheritance Available Now! In Ebook & Print

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: