Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Monday!

Monday usually gets a bad rap...we hear of 'Monday blues,' 'Manic Monday' and all sorts of other things that make Monday morning worse than it acutally is.

Since this is Thanksgiving week, I've decided to be thankful for this particular Monday and hopefully--I'll remember to remain so when next Monday rolls around LOL.

Well, not much else going on in my world today. I'm working on a short story that seems to flow when it wants to instead of when I want it to...but hey, when it flows (like this morning) it flows very well. :-)

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm going to be dropping by here more often so hopefully you--my faithful friends--can keep up with what's happening in my life.

So, until next time..., take care, stay in touch, God Bless, and remember....in ALL things give HIM praise!

Pamela S Thibodeaux
"Inspirational with an Edge!"

No comments: