Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

#WednesdayWordswithFriends Welcomes ME....

Good Morning!

It's the time for me to share my heart with you this month. If only I had a powerful and meaningful message. Those will come. God is working in me every day. The holiday season is right around the corner and I encourage you to think of all God has done for you. The Bible talks about God having a "book of remembrance" - We should have one too! 

A gratitude journal or if you're not a writer or feel you don't have time to write down your blessings and miracles, then have an attitude of gratitude. A mind to remember all the good and a voice to speak those things out loud. Even in the privacy of your home or car but especially in public.

Never be ashamed of the blessings God has bestowed on your or to give Him honor for them!

I have a new FREE story up for my newsletter subscribers this month, so if you haven't subscribed, do so now using the signup feature in the sidebar or on my FB Author Page.

Great news!

Lori's Redemption is now available in Audio! I have some codes for a FREE audio book to anyone willing to post a review. Respond to this post OR email me (pam@pamelathibodeaux.com) and I'll get that over to you ASAHP.

Tempered Truth has been recorded and approved and is awaiting release through ACX. I'll keep you posted on that. AND, Keri's Christmas Wish is in production after which, Love is a Rose devotional will be next. Circles of Fate and The Visionary are scheduled for 2022.

That's about it on the writing front. I haven't written in a while, been busy with updating platforms and getting books at Ingram Spark and other things, but once completed, I should be able to write more steadily. I know, I know....you can't find time to write, you have to make it. It's a matter of priority and I need to practice what I preach LOL! 

I will....I will. But until then, I pray for your patience and hope you'll drop by the blog each week for Wednesday Words with Friends and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time, take care and God bless.

PamT

2 comments:

Mary Preston said...

Just breathe!!

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Yes, Mary! Thanks for the reminder!
PamT