Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, September 4, 2021

#SaturdaySpotlight is on.... ????

Good Morning!

I'm sure that title got your attention but, fact of the matter is my scheduled guest didn't send her information. 

Makes me wonder what the big deal is with "Sign Up Genius" because even though the program emails the guest a Reminder - nothing. Nada. Zilch.

That happens more than I care to comment on and it's frustrating as hell.

I know we get busy. I understand we forget. I get it, life gets in the way. But seriously people? Not even an email to apologize and bow out?

Now I know I forget also which is why I use a desk calendar also! Jot down what's due when, where I'm supposed to be, etc. to be organized.

So, I'm not spotlighting an author, artist or book today but here are a few pics from my Alaska trip....

Sunrise View from Cabin on Willow Lake
On our way to Seward for Boat Tour of Resurrection Bay



Most of my AK family....a few couldn't make it to the get together




My brothers Guest Cabin where we stayed








All of us at Denali! 



Hatchers Pass...Pretty Chilly!


Hope you enjoyed the post and that you'll check back weekly for Wednesday Words with Friends and Saturday Spotlight!

Until next time, take care and God bless.
PamT

1 comment:

Mary Preston said...

Great pictures and I'm loving that guest cabin.