Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

#WednesdayWordswithFriends welcomes ME with a #CoverReveal

Good Morning Friends,

If you are signed up to receive my newsletter some of this information will be redundant for you but, thanks for visiting anyway.

A lot has happened since my last post. We've completed our Lenten season and I must say I've rediscovered my first love ~ Jesus ~ and my life is full of surprises and growth! God and His promises are becoming more and more real to me every day.

I went to my son's house in Nacogdoches, TX to help take care of his animals while he took his SFA dance and cheer teems to competition in Florida. I came home with about 2K words on my current WIP and he came home with 2 First and 3 Second place national championships!

I have a contract on my mom and dad's home. We're supposed to close at the end of this month then I'll be able to put all that behind me and move forward. It's never easy to go through your parent's things and get rid of their home, but life goes on and we have to let go of something to receive new from God.

Tempered Truth has been out for a month and I've already had one avid reader review the book and ask for a sequel LOL! That idea is definitely on the back burner but will come to pass sometime in the not-too-distant future. Meanwhile....

I've put my WF novels together into a collection titled: Love's Overcoming Power. Here is the blurb....

Temptation, Abuse, Grief and Doubt are plagues common to women all over the world. In John, 16 Jesus said…. In the world you will have tribulation but be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world.

In this Women's Fiction collection comprised of three full-length novels and one novella, Pamela S Thibodeaux shares stories that exemplify the power of God's love to overcome whatever situations life throws at you. 

Includes: The Visionary, Circles of Fate, My Heart Weeps and Keri's Christmas Wish.

This will be available in Ebook only (much like the Tempered series bundle) sometime this Summer, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on the cover.


Please leave a comment and/or suggestion about the cover for Love's Overcoming Power - I'm not too sure about the text color and appreciate your opinion, help and insight. Once this book is up, Kyleigh's Cowboy is next, hopefully sometime later this year.

If you're a regular visitor here, you'll notice the Western Fiction Romance Bookish Event by NN Light's Book Heaven in the sidebar. If you LOVE Western Romances, check out the books featured and enter to win an Amazon gift card!

Well, Friends, not much else to talk about today. I hope you enjoyed the post and will return weekly for Wednesday Words with Friends and Saturday Spotlight.

Until next time, take care and God bless.
PamT



9 comments:

D. V. Stone said...

This is a stunning cover! Congratulations! D.

Anonymous said...

Love the composition. The font color could be darker (especially in the smaller print), but beautiful.

Gail Pallotta said...

Hi Pamela,

Congratulations to your son! I love the cover.

Barbara Britton said...

What a powerful cover! Congratulations, Pam. I'm happy to hear about your son's success with the dance teams and that you have a house buyer. PTL!

Jacqueline Seewald said...

I agree--lovely cover art!!

Alicia Dean said...

Gorgeous cover. The font is a little difficult to read, though.

Kara O'Neal said...

I think the words should be centered. Other than that, I love it!

Alina K. Field said...

I like Kara's suggestion of centering the text. Also, wondering if those are 3 different fonts? Or are the top and bottom the same? It seems like I've heard you should only use 2 fonts.
I love the cross and the effect of the light bursting forth from it.

Mary Preston said...

It is an attention getting cover.