Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

#WednesdayWordswithFriends welcomes.... Me!

Good Morning from Toledo Bend Lake!

We drove up on Sunday and have been enjoying some quiet time on the lake. Not much luck in fishing, although we hope to change that today before we head home. The RV will stay a couple of months which makes it much easier to travel back and forth to home.

You may have noticed in the side-bar already, that Tempered Truth releases on Monday, March 15th!

I shared an excerpt with you on Feb. 6th but just wanted to pop in and remind you to pre-order your copy today for only 99cents.

We're 20 days into the Lenten season. How are you doing with your practices?

I've managed to stick pretty close to my commitment to spend more quality time with God, but have realized this is something I should do more than just during Lent. 

Have you come to that conclusion too?

What will you do about it?

Personally, I've rediscovered Rev. Jesse and Sister Cathy Duplantis and have found wonderful teachings through Total JDM that have helped me tremendously in studying the Word and fellowshipping with Jesus.

Check it out! I'm sure you'll find something to encourage you too.

Not much else to report, Friends. Just thought I'd pop in and encourage you to keep your faith and trust and to remember....In ALL things give HIM praise.

Until next time, take care and God bless.

PamT




1 comment:

Mary Preston said...

Thank you for the link. I will check it out further.