Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Thursday, January 24, 2019

#ThursdayThoughts with Tom Donnan

Hello!

Well I'm sure you've noticed a slack in regular posts. I planned on doing this last year and was busier than usual, LOL so this year I'm not pushing to fill Every. Single. Spot. on this blog. Therefore, you'll see more and more Tuesdays/Thursdays open but Saturday Spotlights will continue!

I'm considering a new focus for Tues/Thurs...perhaps changing to a Wed post or...well I'm just not sure yet but I want to concentrate more on my writing and other life goals. Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, please welcome new-to-me author, Tom Donnan, brought to us by Prime Star Publicity to share some thoughts with us! Take it away Tom....

This is a “Penny for my thoughts....."

I am very concerned about our Nation. When I watched the Kavanaugh hearings, I was in distress. Why? The divide I see between Americans is alarming. It was then I began to pray for a tsunami wave of the Holy Spirit to wash across America from Coast to Coast. I have been ministering with Pastor Phillip Corbett for the last ten years. We would minister in small Assembly of God church, or other Pentecostal denominational churches and see the power of God displayed. It is the healed, changed lives I enjoy seeing. People who wondered if they would ever get back to normal life are restored by God. Those delivered from strongholds get set free. You can see their eyes sparkle again, the weight of spiritual burdens lift off and love and hope return to their hearts and lives. It is one of the reasons I write. It is my hope of influencing people towards Father God. Our Nation needs healing. I pray for His love to flow through our hearts, one heart at a time.



Tom Donnan. Author of:

Healing the Nation
Spiritual House Cleaning
Pastors and the presence of God
7:14 Angels on Assignment
One Door Between Us     
I am on face book: Healing the Nation Ministries
Email me: Healingthenation1776@gmail.com

Find all of my books at Amazon.

Hope you enjoyed today's post and that you'll check back regularly to see what's happening on our blog!

Until next time take care and God Bless.
PamT

No comments: