Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, December 22, 2018

#SaturdaySpotlight is on Me!

Good Morning!

Today I'm taking time for me to THANK YOU dear friends and followers and to let you know that all of my independently published books are on SALE through Jan 15th!


Ebooks can be purchased at Amazon for Kindle, B&N for Nook, and Smashwords for other E-readers. They are also available at Kobo. I've also reduced the price on the print books that Amazon would allow since they are priced as low as possible anyway.

I hope you'll take advantage of this sale and get books for the readers on your Christmas list!

I also wanted to let you know that my collection of short romantic stories through Pelican Book Group will be published in January! I'll share more details as I get them.

Don't you just LOVE this cover?!?

Until next time, take care and God bless and here's praying for a Blessed and Merry Christmas to you ALL!

PamT

No comments: