Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Good Morning and Merry Christmas!

Since today is normally a Tuesday Treasures day I thought I'd share a poem from a few years back to express my sentiments about the greatest Gift/Treasure of them all....



The Gift
© 2003


No gift ever given, great or small
Can compare to greatest Treasure of all.

Born in a manger in the town of Bethlehem
Christ the Lord, who died for all men.

Sometimes referred to as the ‘Pearl of Great Price’
God so loved the world that He sent His Son to die
- The perfect sacrifice.

So please remember in this season of cheer
God is to be honored and praised
Each day of the year.

This simple poem is my humble gift
To wish you Merry Christmas!


I have published another FREE read for newsletter subscribers (a Christmas romance) so, if you haven't already, please sign up HERE.

You can read other Christmas poems herehere and here.

I wish you ALL the merriest and brightest Christmas ever! 

Whatever you do, please be safe and have fun.

PamT

1 comment:

LoRee Peery said...

Desolate Paths sounds intriguing. Good for you to come up with something so different as a story concept. I'm adding it to my growing list of to-purchase books! Happy New Year.