Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, August 20, 2016

#SaturdaySpotlight is on Harvard Risk Management

Good Morning Friends,

My Saturday Spotlight guest was unable to be here today and I found out too late to schedule another, so today I'm spotlighting Harvard Risk Management.

A week ago on Thursday Thoughts, I shared information on Legal Shield a featured product of Harvard Risk Management.

Today I'd like to talk about the company itself.

Harvard Risk Management has been offering products like Legal Shield to the consumer for over 20 years. It's founder and CEO, Mark Riches began his career with Legal Shield back in 1994 right here in Louisiana, and quickly became one of its top producers. As his team continued to grow, Mr. Riches founded Harvard Risk Management in order to provide training and support. He then began looking for more, high quality products to offer his clients, such as ID Shield.



If you'd like more information on Legal and/or ID Shield please email me at: psthib.hrmc@gmail.com

Meanwhile, you can view all of HRMC's products and services HERE and find out more about the company HERE.

I am proud to be a part of Harvard Risk Management and look forward to offering these high quality products to the folks in SW LA.

If you'd like to become a member of my team at HRMC check out this video then contact me.

I hope you enjoyed today's spotlight and I hope to see you next week for Tuesday Treasures, Thursday Thoughts and Saturday Spotlight (definitely an author next week LOL!)

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time, take care and God Bless.
PamT


No comments: