Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

I do not read every book/author I spotlight or book tour I host!
Readers, Please research and use wisdom before buying

Saturday, May 21, 2016

#SaturdaySpotlight: Picmonkey

Good Morning Friends,

Our scheduled guest was unable to make it today so I thought I'd spotlight a program #MyAHA (my authors helping authors) group friends shared with me.

If you're a twitter or Facebook fan, you see all the pictures with text designed to entice you into checking out the book advertised.

Well, these memes have a way of drawing a readers attention so naturally I wanted to know how to create one.

Fellow authors from a promo group I belong to told me about PicMonkey a free online photo editor and let me tell you something I'm loving this site!

The more I learn the more I enjoy creating memes for my books. So today, I'm sharing a couple with you.....








I've had a lot of fun creating these!

So if you just want to add text to a photo, edit your favorite pictures or create memes for your books or other art work, check out PicMonkey!

Hope you enjoyed today's spotlight!


Until next time, take care and God Bless!
PamT


No comments: